Thursday, February 14, 2013

Three people I would like to invite me to their house for dinner

I have thought a little about this and here are my picks, for now...
 
Ellen Degeneres-  I would love to hang out with Ellen anywhere but, dinner at her place would be awesome! I can not watch Ellen and not laugh. She just makes me happy. I would suggest we end dinner with a dance off. I am pretty sure I would win. Yeah, I am that good of a dancer, yo. Bring it.

 
Naheed Nenshi- The mayor of the fine city I live in. He seems nice. He has good views on stuff. I just think it would be cool eat a meal with the mayor, Just us, talking about things. And him listening to me and my brilliant ideas. And of course, I would listen to his.

 
Channing Tatum- Obviously just because he’s Channing Tatum. Of course I would request that he not be wearing a shirt when I arrive. Pants optional as well (for him, not me!). What? Yeah. I said it. Yum-O.
(of course this dinner would be a platonic meeting of the minds, we are both married, sheesh!). I might challenge him to dance off as well. My style is a little different than his but I can hold my own. Step up,Chan man.




Dear Ellen, Mayor Nenshi and Channing,

I will keep checking my inbox for the invite. Fridays nights work best for me. Talk to you soon.

xoxoxox

 Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. I'm torn who I'd pick, but Ellen,well she does make ya smile! Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen is a great choice, she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best post you've written - I was laughing out loud for real - love it! Love your choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen and Channing all the way. Might even be a good threesome. Ellen would surely help break any ice or discomfort in the room.

    #1 fan

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!