Here's another attempt.
A Monday mash up of stuff.
So let's get this started!
I never did report on my August progress or make a to do list for September. I told you I suck at this.
Well better late than not at all right?
So in August I planned to:
- Paint bedside tables
- Clean out kitchen pantries
- Continue to maintain the flowerbeds and keep them weed free
- Clean out storage room
- Have garage sale
- Spend day with dear friend T helping her set up a website and blog
- Make 3 new supper recipes
- Finish power washing the outside of windows
- Take Mom on a picnic
- Clean out kitchen pantries-done!
- Have garage sale-I actually had 2 of them!
- Spend day with dear friend T helping her set up a website and blog-didn't do her blog or website but we did spend a lovely day together just chatting on my deck and she stayed for dinner so I am counting it!
- Make 3 new supper recipes-made probably double that in new recipes-yay me!
- Take Mom on a picnic-we didn't end up having a picnic but we did spend a day shopping around for new furniture for her and had lunch. So again, I am counting it!
I didn't even get to a September to do list. I will however post an October one tomorrow, I promise (this is more for myself than you right?)
What else? Ummmm...oh yeah,I love this:
And hmmmm what else?
I am scheduling a haircut (not exactly breaking news huh?) what I want to do to my hair:
What will actually probably happen cause I will chicken out:
A simple trim. I am so boring!
Well, that's enough randomness for today...
see ya tomorrow!