Things I learned last week



~It’s getting easier and easier to say no to desserts. I never thought it would be possible but I CAN do it!

~A puzzle! BigJ and littleA and I spent a few hours doing a puzzle after dinner on Family Day ( a holiday in some parts of Canada including the province I live in. I believe it was Presidents Day in the US?). And we all enjoyed it. It has been years since we did a puzzle together and this one is a big one and is 3D so it’s tricky. I loved spending that time with them. I can’t think of a better way to spend my time on Family Day or any day!

~I love my pillow.  I really, really do. It’s hard to say goodbye to it each morning when I have to get up. So sad.

~It’s well past time to take down the Christmas lights. I am sure the neighbours who are trying to sell their house right now are annoyed. Sorry neighbours!

~We have to keep moving. Love the moments and make room for more.

~I really, really need to finish painting the basement. I started painting it in July. Something always seems to come up that keeps me finishing. I think that has something to do with the fact that I really don’t enjoy painting. (ya think?) Get over it. Get it done and move on!

~Less is more. Simple concept. Why do I forget this all the time?

~ In loving memory of my Gramma, who loved them- I can’t wait to see butterflies this summer.

~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

  1. I haven't done puzzles in years, but use to enjoy them. Sooo...why did I give them up?? Heh, maybe another blog topic...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts