Things I learned last week





~just when you get the kitchen spic and span, it’s time to make dinner which messes it all up again.Grrrr.


~Although it’s pretty known in my circles that I am not a “touchy touchy” person and do not like people in my personal space, I realized I don’t mind people touching my hair. Don’t touch my arm or face anything but you can touch my hair and I am okay with it. Weird.


~The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.


~I always knew this but it was reinforced again, I don’t really like sanwhiches.


~people who don’t signal when turning drive me crazy!!! It takes like a nano second to flick on your signal people!


~I wish we could all take a day off from making any decisions. Other than what junk food to eat, what shows to watch on TV and which couch to lay on.



~Someone keeps coming into our house and eating all our  food, messing it up and then leaving. Because apparently nobody that lives in our house does these things!
~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

  1. Interesting about the hair thing.....wouldn't have thought that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts