Let's talk words, key words actually...




So, if you are reading this you are most likely a blogger yourself and you know that you can track how people get to your blog. I look at this from time. I started noticing some the strange key words that people typed in that took them to my blog.

The post that so far has taken people to my blog is my post on why I think hot tubs are gross. Apparently I am not alone in my dislike for hot tubs. Several times over the past few months the key words "hot tubs are gross" were typed into Google and brought other hot tub non lovers to my blog. I hear ya people. Hot tubs are gross.

Another top Google search that let people to my blog was how to get Mom & Glo and it's sticky residue off their floors. If you have ever used the product you most likely know why I should have listened to my Mom  when she told me years ago it wasn't worth the trouble.You can read about my experience with it, here.
I feel your pain people. One word for you to end the suffering. Windex.


But these key words recently led someone to my blog....

smell wipes vomit

Weird right? You might  never know what's going on in the lives of others if it weren't for blogs and the Internet in general where we get a nice glimpse into other peoples worlds.

And I posted something on my blog that led them here, using those words.

That's awesome.






Comments

  1. Okay, I admit it! I don't know how to track how people get to my blog. Tell me, tell me please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts