Call me, maybe?

For the past 4 or 5 years a few friends and I have volunteered at our local children's hospital during their annual fundraising radiothon. I really have to say, it's an honour to be able to be a part of this fabulous fundraiser. Children's hospitals all over the world do amazing things for our Children and their families and they need our help to continue to give such great care to our Children! This radiothon benifits the Alberta Children's Hospital.

So again we have the pleasure to be a part of this great event. We will be at the Children's hospital tonight between 4:30-7:00 answering the phone lines.  If you live in the Calgary area, tune into Country 105, you will hear some amazing stories of children that have been taken care of at our Children's Hospital. I have to warn you though, the stories can be pretty emotional!

Radiothon is Coming!


Click here to get more info and or to donate online or call 403-802-2700 to make the donation over the phone and maybe, I will be the one who answers when you call in!






Comments

  1. I just sit and cry if I have the radio on every time!!! Good luck hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you do this!! Hope it went great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts