How did get to be Thursday already? Have I really not posted anything all week?
This week I found myself asking:
- Why am I the only person in my house that replaces the toilet paper roll when it’s finished? It takes like 3 seconds to change it.
- Why does everyone else in the house just grab a new one, leave the empty one on the holder and just put the new one on the floor beside the toilet?
- Why have I never realized how much I love fresh pineapple? It’s insanely refreshing!
- Why can’t I only spend a few minutes on Pinterest?
- Why must it be so addicting?
- Why do my car windows sometimes have a layer on frost on them in the morning when nobody else’s on my street does?
- Why can’t a painting fairy come and finish painting the walls in my house (a project I started almost a year ago)?
- Why does my husband still insist that peeing on a streaker left in the toilet should be considered cleaning on his part?
- Why do I say sorry when someone else bumps into me?
- Why do I carry so much random crap in my purse?
What did you find you were asking yourself this week?