Random confession

                                             

A quick rando...

Sometimes when I look at pictures people show me, I take a quick scan of the background.
Secretly scanning to see how other people live...Is the house messy? Is it really fancy? Do you have a sink full of dishes? Do you have the home decorating talent that I desperately want but clearly don't have?
I know, it's terrible. I do have to say, I am not judging, really. Just looking for a little reassurance that I am not the only one that sometimes just sits on the couch and eats ice cream instead of clearing the supper dishes right away...
It's always nice to get that validation that none of us are perfect. Am I alone on this one?

Comments

  1. I like your blog a lot! Very clever and great! I followed! I will be sure to check in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts