Yup, it's still Monday

I am not really a fan of Mondays.  I wake up on Monday mornings just to be reminded very quickly as I stumble out of bed and promptly trip on a stacked up pile of folded but not put away clean laundry. I am reminded of all the things I did not get done on the weekend. I am reminded that most likely now at this point, there is a slim chance that any night this week after hauling my big butt home after a full days work, to make dinner, clean the dinner mess, make lunches and the rest of the glamour of my weeknights that this pile of clean, folded but not put away laundry will quite possibly be here in the middle of my bedroom floor all week. Meh, there's always next weekend. I say that every weekend, it's all good! This is how it goes sometimes in our worlds right?
Along the same lines of my love or lack of love for Mondays. I wanted to share this little fact with you. I have been known to be a few minutes late for work on the occasional morning (haha) and it got me thinking about reasons people might be late. I came upon this random fact.

Top Six reasons for being late for work: 1) traffic. 2) oversleeping. 3) procrastination. 4) Chores. 5) Car Trouble. 6) Having Sex.


My own #1  reason is pretty simple. I had trouble dragging my fat arse out of bed. Plain and simple.

I know I am not alone with the Monday deal.  I would be very interested in hearing from some one who loves Mondays. Maybe you can sway me into embracing the new week and all it's possibilities on a Monday morning with a rainbow in my heart and sunshine in my eyes!!

What's the # 1 reason your might be late  for work any day, not just Monday's.






Comments

  1. Well funny you should mention that you would love to hear from someone who loves Monday's... Monday is one of my favorite days of the work week. Friday of course is #1 but Monday is a very close second. I usually feel refreshed and if I am fatigued it is not from 4 repetative works nights, lack of sleep and boredom. Just think of what mind set Tuesday, Wedneday and even Thursday (if it is not your Friday off). If you think about those days and how tiring the work week can be for you, maybe you will think that Monday's are not the worst week day.

    Signed your #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with #1 fan that Monday mornings are good for feeling refreshed. I don't hate or love Monday's but I am ALWAYS late for work! Well 99% of the time........ sometimes (okay often) it is because I can't (don't) get out of bed on time, but it doesn't matter what time I get up I am destined to be late - it's the will of the world!! LOL! P.S. don't know what all the big butt and fat arse comments are about - no way is that true - taking a writer's liberty with the truth????? So nice to see you Saturday!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts