Things I learned last week

Haven't done this in a while...


The topic that  leads people from a google search to my blog the most often is "how to get Mop & Glo residue of your floor". It is googled and leads peeps to my blog post a few times each day, almost everyday. I can't stress this enough. Do not use this stuff people. At all. Ever. It's awful stuff.

A newly thirteen year old with a brand new Ipod touch, full access to wifi,which leads to instragram, facetime and some app that allows him to text everybody and their dog (for free) makes for a very happy young man.

The parents of said newly thirteen year old boy are very happy said Ipod was purchased with his own saved up Birthday money, has made him so happy and has allowed the "I need a cell phone" conversations to cease. You are 13, you do not need a cell phone. Oh your friends all have one? Sorry you got stuck with the parents you got. No cell phone until you are in high school. at least. End of story.
Cartoon Woman Carrying Heavy Grocery Bags Posters, Art Prints

I live with 3 vultures...food vultures. Every time I turn around we are out of food. Cupboards picked bare. Fridge shelves emptied in what seems like minutes. I don't know if I will ever be able to keep up with the food requirements of 3 males! For real. I might give up and just throw a few bags of food into the middle of the living room once a week and let them fight it out.

My car did not clean itself last week like I hoped and hoped it would. Come to think of it, my house didn't either. Huh, guess that means I have to do it? There has to be an easier and better way?

NyQuil is intense stuff! I have always tried to stay away from OTC drugs for colds and what not unless absolutely necessary. It became necessary this last week with a doozy of a chest cold. KingK pretty much begged me to try some NyQuil so we both could get some sleep! I caved and took some. That sh*t is crazy! Knocked me right out. And stopped all coughing during the night. NyQuil is magical I tell ya. Crazy!



I suck at words with friends.yes, I keep playing it. I am a fool.


Vinegar and dish soap are by far the best bathroom cleaner I have tried to date. If you want the recipe, let me know. It's cheap and works like a charm!




What did you learn last week?














Comments

  1. I'd love the recipe! I can't imagine three males I have troubles with my three and your brother is not a big eater at all or the girls really.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts