I love...


I am struck several times a day by thoughts of things I love. I mean besides the obvious, my family, my friends, my life in general. Of course I love these things truly, madly and deeply. I mean those little things that make you smile, that remind you of some one or that smell that just totally comforts you.

Of course, there are many things that I love. The lists goes on and on. I am sure it is the same for most people. We just have so many things to be thankful for, to appreciate and to love. I really want to focus on these positive things in my life. The things that make me happy, even the small things. The positive that most certainly out weighs the negative in our lives yet somehow the negative just seems to claw its way to the top sometimes and smothers the good.

Hey you, negative stuff, quit hogging all the warmth and light. I am gonna let the sun shine in.

Today I would like to share with you something that I love. My own little piece of awesome. I may do this from time to time from now on.

I love waking up, frantically glancing at the clock on my bed side table (thinking, holy crap, did I miss my alarm, what time is it? Am I late?) only to realize no, you have not overslept, your alarm has not gone off yet and you still have more time to sleep. i think I might actually outwardly smile, the moment I realize I can go back to sleep. It's a great feeling to huddle back into the covers, find that sweet spot on your pillow and go back to sleep. Awesome.



Do you ever wake up in a panic thinking you overslept but haven't? Why do we panic right away?
What's a little tidbit of awesome for you? What little thing makes you smile or make your heart happy?






Comments

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts