I love winter, I love winter, I love winter...convincing myself...I love winter

It has become very cold and snowy in my city over the last few days. The weatherman told us it was coming, so I can’t say we weren’t warned. It doesn’t make it any less of a shock though when we actually feel that cold air chill us to the bones. And it doesn’t make the commuting and the roads any less frustrating or at some points any less downright dangerous. But I am trying to stay positive and really trying to see what pro’s there are in every situation. So here is my list of pro’s about winter…. I will keep repeating these as it gets colder and hopefully add more to the list!



5 POSTIVES THINGS ABOUT WINTER

1) Less flying insects outside

2) No more weeding the garden

3) Using the fireplace in our living room in the evenings

4) Seeing all the beautiful decorated homes with all the Christmas lights

5) The beautiful sound of kid’s laughter as the sled (or toboggan as some call it) down the snow covered hills

And so far, that's it, That's all I can think of!
Do you have any pros about winter to add to my list? I would love to hear them!!! All you winter lovers out there...sell me on winter!

Comments

  1. 1. Everything looks so clean and fresh
    2. The world is quieter and slower
    3. Hoar frost making even dead grass beautiful
    4. Hot drinks
    5. Cuddles

    Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does help, thank you! Those are great points! I knew there had to be more positives,I just need little reminders sometimes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts