Apologies and a pause

 
 
I am just gonna say it. I might have to "shelf" the blog for a while. Clearly, I just don't get to posting as often as I should and while I do have lot's to report, thoughts to share and plenty of words I could be typing...I just don't get to it.
It's not that I do love blogging or you, I guess I am just lovin other things more these days.
So, here is what I am thinking. I will check back in the New Year okay? I am giving myself the rest of the year to decide if blogging still fits or not. Consider Wishes won't wash dishes just on official pause for now, mmmmkay?

But while I am here I thought I would leave you with a unique product I stumbled across recently.
 

Black toilet paper...
 
I came across this at Walmart. Maybe it's not so strange or new but it was for me. I pondered picking up a pack but had second thoughts. I dunno... is it weird? Is it cool? Not sure! It would match my bathroom though.

Here's the details:
  • Very soft and absorbent
  • Lightly scented with a woody aroma
  • 6 roll pack 3-ply base sheet
  • 140 sheets per roll
  • 100% virgin pulp
  • Tested under dermatological and gynaecological control
  • Colourfast for its intended use
  • Safe for sewer and septic system

I can't remember how much it cost, sorry!

And that's me...over and out for a while...

And a huge Happy Holidays to you if I don't talk to you before Christmas!

Comments

  1. Enjoy your pause! Will miss your wit! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog, will miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts